– zero maintenance
– in case of tape puncturing , with TNT you just have to replace a single TNT bead.
– in case of breakage of a spoke, it is sufficient to replace a single TNT – easy re-tensioning of the spokes in the case of oxidized nipples
– no problem in case of disassembly of the tyre
– easy tyre beading in case of wide channels
it is not universal. Are needed:
– a flat surface in conjunction with the holes to make TNT adhere to the rim is needed.
– channels at least 23mm wide
– distance from nipples to the circle of at least 6mm