Are tired of tricky sticky-tape?TNT is an alternative system to taping to convert Tubeless Ready rims. The kit allows the covering of the holes in the rim through a cap made of an innovative plastic compound able to expand and adapt to the hole in the rim thanks to the supplied grain. For aluminum rims without insulation on the joint it is NECESSARY to apply a small piece of tape.
- zero maintenance
- in case of tape puncturing , with TNT you just have to replace a single TNT bead.
- in case of breakage of a spoke, it is sufficient to replace a single TNT - easy re-tensioning of the spokes in the case of oxidized nipples
- no problem in case of disassembly of the tyre
- easy tyre beading in case of wide channels
it is not universal. Are needed:
- a flat surface in conjunction with the holes to make TNT adhere to the rim is needed.
- channels at least 23mm wide
- distance from nipples to the circle of at least 6mm
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 10 cm|